- Great Kills is a neighborhood in Staten Island, New York
- Located on a peninsula in Staten Island, Great Kills Park—part of Gateway National Recreation Area—is 580 acres of open space where visitors can enjoy many recreational amenities or explore the wildlife still thriving in New York City.
- Great Kills Park is known locally for its ecological resources. It is home to the only osprey nesting site on Staten Island, with special nesting platforms provided for the birds to inhabit.
- In 1860, John J. Crooke, a businessman and pioneering naturalist, purchased the peninsula’s point.
- Great Kills Park became a national park site in 1973.
- Actor Rick Schroder lived in the Great Kills community as a child, as did actress Alyssa Milano, comedian Bob Levy and new ESPN anchor Joe Engle.