Day 3 Highlights
Game 1 – Pennsylvania 17 – New Jersey 10
– Pennsylvania trailed 10-3 going into the sixth inning, but scored 14 runs in their last at-bat to take the 17-10 lead.
– Both teams combined for 27 runs on 29 hits
– Roman Tozzi was 3-5 at the plate with 2 runs and 4 RBI
– Nikko Partsinakis and Shane Holefelder each had three RBI in the win
– Despite the loss, Cohl Mercado was 4-4 with 2 runs and 2 RBI
Game 2 – Massachusetts 12 – New Hampshire 2
– Massachusetts scored five runs in the third on an RBI single by Josh Donovan, an RBI single by Ryan Jaehnig, an RBI single by TIm McLaughlin, a wild pitch, and a wild pitch.
– Donovan and Chase Cahill and J combined for eight hits and five RBIs
– Ryan Jaehnig was 4-4 with 2 runs and 2 RBI
Game 3 – Rhode Island 11 – Vermont 3
– Rhode Island rolled over Vermont 11-3 on Monday at Michael P. Varrato Field after a six-run rally in the second inning
– Alexander Ferranti racked up two RBIs on three hits for Team Rhode Island 9/10. He singled in the first and second innings and doubled in the fourth inning
– Nathan Kelly held Vermont hitless over 2 2/3 innings, allowed one earned run, walked two and struck out five.
Game 4 – Delaware 12 – New York 4
– A seven-run explosion in the fourth inning lifted Delaware to a 12-4 win in six innings over New York at Michael P. Varrato Field on Monday.
– Delaware scored in the fourth on a two-run single by Jake Blair, a bases loaded walk by Jordan Owens, a two-run double by Aidan Deakins, and a two-run triple by Collin Jenkins.
– Jenkins racked up two RBIs on three hits for Delaware